Thursday, July 30, 2009

Lordy, Lordy!

I am a busy little bee!
I have not even taken the photos that I have intended to post this past week.....lots of things on the go!
This weekend I turn 30 (!!!) and have a large family meal happening, and then on Sunday we are hosting my sister's engagement party - at our house! Aahhh! What was I thinking??!! Equal thoughts of excitement and panic trying to get the place looking respectable right now. Not helped my the rainy weather.

OK bloggers, I will be back with some pics of the little projects I have been up to, but right now, I am off to freshen-up the spare room linens and work out where to hide two clothes airers.....

xx

2 comments:

Julie@beingRUBY said...

Best wishes for your birthday.. and your sister's engagement. Just make sure you have some fun!

The House That A-M Built said...

Happy Birthday Romana..... belated and all. Hope you had a lovely day! A-M xx