Friday, April 17, 2009

Hey good lookin', What ya got cookin'???

Ok, mine was not quite so good looking, so I am using the published image...







Slow-cooked beef duabe....mmmm, and it was nice!



I actually prepared all the ingredients in a pan and then transferred to my slow-cooker to give it the extra long coking treatment. The recipe calls for a bottle of red wine, and I used a shiraz, but next time I will use something milder or maybe 1/2 wine and 1/2 stock.



So thank you Country Style! Even Miss Chooken ate some!



What good recipes have you tried out lately? I'd love some more ideas :)



xx



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the meal looks absolutely lovely.Yes i must get back to buying country style. I must abmit though that i tend to brad to friends and family when i prepare a meal that i have grown all the vegetables myself. Oh for a little more land when i can graze and rear some livestock - Regards Mama