Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy, happy new year!


The new year is well and truely off and running. I for one am glad to welcome in a new year, new energy, new optimism....lots of beginnings!


My new year kicked off with a unplanned trip back to our home town, camping with the in-laws, staying at my mum's property a few days, and then a long weekend spent at music party held by my Oma every year.


My dreams for the coming year include:


-my Miss Sunshine walking independently. She turns two in February and has Global Developmental Delay caused by a band heterotopia. If anyone has any experience with this condition (or other neuronal conditions), I would sincerely love to hear from you.

- Miss Chooken have a fulfilling year at kindy.

- hubby finding the time to take up a hobby he has been coveting for a while now.

- fulfilling my resolutions and plans.


What dreams do you have for 2009?


Image from here.

No comments: