Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday Fun!


Seriously, how fun would it be to fill this baby up and just soak and soak and soak? No answering the phone, knocks at the door for cable tv you don't want, no requests for more play-doh, chocolate biscuits or every toy seen in the latest catalogue.....sigh.

My hot water service would probably never recover. The tub definately rivals this one.

You would end up the cleanest little prune ever, but what bliss!!!

Have a lovely weekend all - I will see you next week!

xx

Image: Darryl Carter via the gorgeous Pure Style Home

3 comments:

Fargerike Dagny said...

Wow, that is an insane looking tub! Beautiful though! :)

Thank you for your comment on my new dining table, am really excited about it! I just have to find an amazing fabric for the chairs! :)

Lauren said...

Oh that sounds like Heaven!! I've never really seen these tubs before. Gorgeous. Thanks for the link!! xoxo

Romana said...

An unreal looking tub, I would love to have a soak in something similarone day. I think you could just float away ;)