Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Birthday Inspiration!

My little Miss Sunshine is turning two (!!!) in February - I am not sure where those two years have gone exactly, but I know it is time for me to get planning for a special little birthday party! Miss Sunshine loves all of the following...



Balloons




Hand-bags and purses


(Oh yes, she is obsessed with handbags - will load up a bag with keys and cards, blow me a kiss and go to the front door :)).


And baby dolls.

So, what am I going to do for Miss Sunshine's 2nd Birthday? I am not sure yet...any ideas are welcome, so don't be shy, drop me a comment!

2 comments:

The House That A-M Built said...

I'm not much help to you. I have 2 boys and wouldn't know what to do for a little girls party. I hear what you say about the 2 years flying. I am reading up on boys adolescence in preparation for my 11 year olds next few years. I sat there last night thinking, "but isn't he a baby?". I still remember giving him baths in the laundry sink like it was yesterday! A-M xx

Romana said...

How exciting reaching the pre-teen years! And I think they will always stay our "babies", no matter their actual age!